Specializing in organizational change, leadership communication, and team collaboration, Boreal Leadership LLC serves individuals and organizations turning ideas and solutions into reality.
If it has to do with you being a better leader, we do it!
Transforming Work – One Learning Leader at a Time
We are on a mission to transform work, one learning leader at a time.
Learn from Anywhere
We believe anyone can learn to be a better leader FROM ANYWHERE no matter their title, their role, OR location.
Consulting, coaching, communication, and team-building services are offered virtually in the United States, and in-person in Northern Wisconsin and the Greater Duluth and Twin Cities, Minnesota areas. Retreats take place in-person on the majestic South shore of Lake Superior in Bayfield County in Northern Wisconsin.
Leadership Learning Experiences
Good leadership does not come out of a box and neither do Boreal Leadership Learning Experiences. Our curated and customized programming is designed to meet you where you are on your unique leadership and personal development journey.
- Executive Coaching
- New Manager Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Strategic Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Communication Coaching
- Strategy and Work Plan Consulting (and Facilitation)
- Change Strategy Consulting
- Change Management Consulting
- Organizational Leadership Training & Development Programming
- Change Communication
- Leadership Communication
Change One Retreats
- Change One Retreats take place in Bayfield County, WI on the South shore of Lake Superior.
- Accepting reservations for 2023 until November 15, 2022
Team Building Workshops
- Communication (listening and self-awareness focus) Workshops for Leaders, Managers, & Individual Contributors are offered virtually in the United States and on-site in Northern Wisconsin, and the Greater Duluth and Twin Cities areas in MN.
VIRTUAL LEARNING AND COLLABORATION
To learn and collaborate virtually, you will want to:
- Be in a private setting using a tablet or computer with a camera and microphone. We will want to see and hear each other.
- Be in a location with strong Wi-Fi.
- Be comfortable using a video chat platform (i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Facetime, or other).