One Listening Leader at a Time
Crafting one-of-a-kind experiences for learners in leadership roles, we aim to inspire, encourage, and enable you to step out of your comfort zone while striving for sustainable outcomes and modeling a consistent example for the stakeholders you serve, represent, and lead.
Boreal’s exclusive change, leadership, and organizational development services (executive coaching, change consulting, strategic planning, organizational development, and communication workshops) are offered virtually, excluding our experiential retreats on the majestic South shore of Lake Superior in Northern Wisconsin (presently taking reservations for 2024).
We specialize in building listening cultures and crafting memorable moments.
We invite you to join us in this meaningful work transforming the world of work, one listening leader at a time.
Learn from Wherever You Are – We Will Meet You There.
Since 2013, people have been learning with Boreal no matter their title, role, OR LOCATION.
Our services are offered virtually in the United States excluding our retreats that take place on the majestic South shore of Lake Superior in Bayfield County in Northern Wisconsin.
One-of-a-Kind | Observable Movement |Memorable Moments
Exemplary outcomes and individual transformation rarely are an outcome of the ‘out-of-the-box training’ or ‘Learning Management Systems’ designed for the masses at work.
Our one-of-a-kind learning experiences are custom-created to meet you where you are on your unique journey. Your role, your organization, your strengths, your work experiences, your skills, your knowledge, and your challenges are like no one else’s and neither should your learning and development programming be. At Boreal, learning is about you, not the check in the HR ‘training’ box. Our plan is observable movement with memorable moments.
- Executive Director or C-Suite
- New People Manager
- Talent & Performance
- Change Leadership
- Communication (Specializing in Listening Development)
- Organizational Development
- Change and Conflict Management
- Executive Retreats take place in Bayfield County, WI on the South shore of Lake Superior.
- Accepting reservations for 2024 until December 31, 2023
- Listening Workshops for executive teams are offered virtually in the United States and on-site in Northern Wisconsin, and the Greater Duluth and Twin Cities areas in MN.
Connect and Learn More
VIRTUAL LEARNING AND COLLABORATION REQUIREMENTS
To learn and collaborate virtually, you will want to:
- Be in a private setting using a tablet or computer with a camera and microphone. We will want to see and hear each other.
- Be in a location with strong Wi-Fi or a direct internet connection.
- Be comfortable using a video chat platform (i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Facetime, or other).
© 2023 Boreal Leadership Limited Liability Corporation. All rights reserved. The material presented on this website, may not be reproduced, or distributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Boreal Leadership LLC.